Thursday, August 10, 2006

Supiani bt Ramli n Abd Rahim b Zain (My beloved Parents)

Dedicated to my beloved parents,

Dear Mak n Ayah,

First of all, the greatest word that I wanna say...TQ Very Much for both my beloved...Your both are wonderful people in my life n I can never thank you for every single encouragement that both of you give to me

Mak...is a wonderful person I ever meet...all good mother's characteristics she has...
Ayah...is a strong man, patience, very caring...

Your dreams towards me...insyaAllah I will make them true
To have a good job that i wanna wish since i was young, to be a lecturer...to have my own car, to have the spouse that has all of the characteristics that both of you wish to have

My promises...
To have a good job, Alhamdulillah..., to have my own car, still on the way..., lastly to have the spouse...hehehe...wait for this one n actually to tell both of you...i'm not ready yet n i never thinking of it again...

In fact, both of you standing beside me,giving me support, inspiration and strength…

Lastly...

I love you Mak n Ayah...so much

I wish to be with both of you forever in Jannah with all our family ..Amin…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

demam lg ker? insyaAllah sembuh cepat...
k.bie doakan ape shj hajat idha tercapai jua akhirnya...may your dreams come true and your du'a termakbul...Aaamin!!!

Anonymous said...

Salam...My luvly Sis Idha,
At last, berjaya jg menembusi blog k.id yg penuh seribu rahsia ni..Biarlah Rahsia..bak kata Siti..tp rahsia tu tak kekal lama..akhrnya trbongkar jua..hehe..
This is my special dedication to you..jgnle merajuk..I never ever forget u forever..My humble opinion bout u..
K.id yg suka ngacau org, kuat usik, buat lawak..ketawa kuat2..bilele lg nak dengar sume tu ye...Thanks 4 evrythin..bg sy squatting, tido bilik k.id, bg nasihat..ttg apa ek.. oh itu RAHSIA kita brdua..Hope all the precious moments we shared together still in yr memory sim heart ye...
Akhir kalam..semoga apa yg diidamkan n didoakan menjadi kenyatan..

FRIENDSHIP NEVER END..